IMPORTANT! THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (TOS) GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, WHICH IS PROVIDED BY FXEADVISORS.
you do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
does not pertain directly to this site;
threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyones copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
includes MP3 format files;
amounts to a 'pyramid' or similar scheme;
disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
2. Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
3. Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
4. Use other means of deceptive addressing;
5. Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
6. Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
7. Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
We may provide links to other, external web sites that provide information which we may we determine at our discretion as containing the most useful information related to our product(s).
While many sites provide very useful information, we only provide links to those sites which provide the most useful content.We may change these links at any time as more useful or relevant sites are brought to our attention. We use them only to enrich this site for our customers. Any and all requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our clients or customer in mind. External web sites will generally not meet our purposes if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:1. Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
2. Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
3. External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
4. Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
5. Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
6. Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
7. Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
8. Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
9. Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
10. Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
11. Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
12. Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
13. Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.This list is nonexclusive list. Our external link policy applies only to web sites outside of our own.Procedures will be put in place by the webmaster in order to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy.Such procedures will include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from our Web page to another page. This will be done to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.The following guidelines will be used to evaluate each request for such a link:Is the content relevant?
In other words, does the site provide information or services which are not already available or linked to ours?
If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
other questions that will be asked include:
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
Payment for all our products is carried out only with reliable and time-tested payment systems.Reimbursements are made through PayPal, Skrill, payment system only!
Payments are available in currencies USD, EUR only!
Methods of Product delivery
We deliver our products electronically either through email . Should you decide to receive your products physically extra charges may apply. We keep the right to decline such requests. It may take up to 2 business days to deliver our products to our customers. We sometimes put a hold on delivery to make sure the transaction is legitimate.
Our refund policy is “30 days money back guarantee.
Possible good reasons for refund:
*Using our recommended settings the advisor (system) has lost all your money.
*It turned out that the advisor can’t work on your computer or VPS under any circumstances*.
*The advisor’s errors do not let you use the EA and we can’t solve this problem over four days*.
*There was a mistake when buying – you wanted to purchase another our advisor.
*The product was not sent to you during four days.
*Proof must be provided by: (screen recording, investor password).
No refund if:
*EA (system) was used in wrong currency pair.
*Was used larger than the recommended transaction risk (lot size).
*Was used less than the recommended minimum balance.
*In the trade account with our EA was used others additional trading systems (manual trading, others ea, trading strategies).
Which persons may use our trading instruments/robots/systems?
Robot's and systems are available only to those persons who are bought them.
Each system and each expert advisor is linked to the client's trading account's.
Maximum allowed account's for one product is 3. On other's not legal account's trading with our systems are not available!
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit this web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site. Email Information
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Web Site Use Information.
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server log files to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web site. How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, , to monitor the use of the service, our marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our site's content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our site and better tailor it to meet your needs.Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law.Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at the link provided on the newsletter.
What Are Cookies?
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as "traffic data" so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you. Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested. How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the usual address.What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public. What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?